Anyone submitting information to a web site and even people who are only visiting the site to learn something are understandably concerned about their privacy. We're concerned, too.
Our position is pretty simple: We won't compromise (let alone invade) your privacy.
It is customary for web sites to do more than make a simple declaration, so here are the details:
- Luminum.com does not collect email addresses or other relevant information (including names and company affiliations) from visitors to its site.
- Luminum.com, like any other business, keeps on file information about advertisers and parties who correspond regarding listings on the site as a normal part of its effort to maintain complete and accurate business records. This information is preserved offline. It is kept strictly for the use of Luminum.com and is not sold, rented or otherwise disseminated to outside parties, nor it is used to provide any kind of mass emailing service.
- Emails forwarded to third parties listed on the site are not kept on file.
- Luminum.com does not leave cookies on your computer or use other invasive technologies.
- Google, which is the source of the ads on this site, does store cookies on your computer and uses these cookies and other data to help it select relevant ads. Google publishes information about its policies and practices and on the linked page Google offers a way for you to opt out of these cookies.
- In cases where Luminum.com has links to other web sites, visitors exercising those links must turn to those linked sites to determine what, if any, privacy policies prevail at the linked sites.